Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: K. R. A. P. P

Thanks

K. R. A. P. P

Hello all, I’ve had several request asking how I generate my ‘Kravens Repetitive Areas of Potential Profit’ or K.R.A.P.P for short and as I’m a fan of the indo share culture I though I’d create this thread to demonstrate….

These lines are pretty accurate, I believe accurate enough to purely trade from. They will work on every pair and require updating once per day. However they not the ‘holy G’ and not magical (as some think lol). They are also very easy to create, in-fact they’ll be too easy for many on here who will insist on adding thing.

How to create ‘K.R.A.P.P.' wwwowhhhhhhhhaaahh!!

Ok, choose your pair……go to a daily time frame……….draw lines at each day on the high and low (and importantly) the open and close….. most people only take note of peaks (highs) and troughs (lows) but open and closes (O/C) are VERY IMPORTANT. Most just take note of the day before, however O/C of daily’s several weeks ago can still have an impact.

Once you have drawn your lines it’s time to sort them out. If a level has only been touched once I call this minor, if it has been influential on a few occasion I call it major. I advise you to colour these lines different colours (see pic)

after you've sorted your lines use them on lower timeframes (5 and 15min are good)

Here is an example of how to trade K.R.A.P.P...i call it the 'bounce'. just enter the trade the 'oppersite' direction to where the price approached i.e. if the price is coming down, buy when it hits....SL 10 TP 15 (or more)......here an example i made a few days back

that's it..........try to refrain from adding 1hr and 4hr lines as you'll have a mass of lines that are untradable...........hope you enjoy

*appologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Thanks
    Kraven,

I like this K.R.A.P.P. !!!

Since not all brokers use the same GMT, the daily values will vary by broker. Have you investigated whether this has any impact? Also, what is the GMT of the broker that you use?

Thanks!

Thanks
    here a pic i forgot to post

the little green circle are one's entries that feel short by a pip....so i didn't include them but could have got in.
    Last edited by kraven; 11-11-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks
    i use Alpari UK...charts are 1hr ahead of London....all i will say is try it on your broker.....I don't think my broker will be special K.R.A.P.P
    Last edited by kraven; 11-11-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Platinum Member Array
    Thanks
    kraven you are great but one question.. how many days daily candles should we need to watch?

thanks

Thanks
    at least 3 days worth either side.............but don't forget to go back through the chart as you'll be surprised how many times these levels have been hit and can change a K.R.A.P.P. from minor to major...so you may end up having a major K.R.A.P.P. ; )

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Very good one kraven.

Thanks
    Well, I tried to post a picture of my KRAPP levels but it only showed up as a tiny postage stamp. If anyone can explain how to post a big image I would appreciate it.

Platinum Member Array
    Thanks
    Thanks kraven for your share. As you said earlier, the sharing spirit of this forum is just awesome!!

I also like your sense of humor with the acronym of your system. I can't wait to tell my friends how I can now make money trading forex, because I can trade with KRAPP!!

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Cheers Kraven, you pipped me to the post, I was almost there with the open/close levels. Definately a KRAPP money maker:-))

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast