The 30 pips a day strategy

Guest jose5912

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys we got the indicator 30 pips and it is posted by my friend in Put your indicator to educate but no one fix it for him

this is the post

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9799-Put-Your-UNEDUCATED-Decompiled-MQ4-File-Here-I-Will-Give-It-A-Good-EDUCATION-4-You!?p=116896&viewfull=1#post116896

Hi Craven,

Can u make this indi work on all account pls.:

hxxp://www.mediafire.c0m/?xrllf7dydbhtj9n and the dll file: hxxp://www.mediafire.c0m/?h9r6aw3fcgl3jln

Many Thanks

I hope someone will fix this indi

Here's the link to the other forum that is similiar to this strategy. It was going really well and they were working on an EA but then the mod closed it down because he got his feelings hurt. http://www.f0r~x-tsd.c0m/commercial-trading-systems-indicators/26953-premji-sure-fire-30-pip-scalper.html

The zee zee is the same as the procci

I'm sorry to disappoint you my friends, but the indicator does repaint. :( Compare the 2 pics. In the 2nd one I marked the disappeared signals with a white arrow

http://content.screencast.com/users/alright/folders/Jing/media/cc259e78-10e5-4085-ae3d-a7aaf1c5cd2f/2010-11-22_0942.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/alright/folders/Jing/media/03f4d0d1-d38c-4090-925e-78d1b7b56e69/2010-11-22_0952.png

aright, thanks for showing the picture of repainting!

I have observed an arrow disappear, however found thatit was still printed but not showing within the chart - ie it had gone out of the chart space. Maybethey need to be brought closer to the candles. Could the mq4 be made available so we can adjust the distance, please.

Will watch out a bit more to make sure they are not repainting. On the whole they do appear to be rather good from what i've observed. Could someone say what is the difference between yellow vs the blue and red arrows pls.

Thanks.

I try to figure out that when the white arrows comes out, it's always on the s/r level because this system was built on it. You can look for a reversal candle pattern when the arrow comes out, use it this way and you will love it, however don't follow the arrow blindly look for a reversal pattern "i repeat" like bullish engulfing,bearish engulfing etc.

TRY THIS AND SEE

Arrows definitely repaint. I just saw it do it on a 1m losing "red arrow" short trade on my demo acct. Will have to look at this further but the repainting is troublesome because it means you took a loss if it repainted ! . . .

Does anyone have the other two indicators they offer, which I believe are unrelated to this system? They are:

Volatility indicator

Zone Breakout indicator

Edited by Diesel 10

Arrows definitely repaint. I just saw it do it on a 1m losing "red arrow" short trade on my demo acct. Will have to look at this further but the repainting is troublesome because it means you took a loss if it repainted ! . . .

Does anyone have the other two indicators they offer, which I believe are unrelated to this system? They are:

Volatility indicator

Zone Breakout indicator

Yes Deisel you are absolutely right, the indicator does repaint... I saw that too, on a eurusd chart , a red arrow appeared and after two candles...poof vanished into thin air....I guess just like the author of this system if you ask him for a refund (in case he has a 60 day refund policy)...

I get disheartened by systems where the signals stay in place only if the signal worked real time..otherwise conveniently repaints itself to give the user a false sense of its accuracy...

However I would like to thank the generous contributors who have shared the indicator and its manual....

Edited by heisamit
insert additional comments