Trading is fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading is fun?

Trading is not fun for me because i must say that we have to become serious if we have to earn something, because in business you have to be a professional businessman so if you want to become a professional trader you must have to be serious about the trading so i can not do it for the fun. i just accept it as a profession so i have to be professonal. What you think?

yes i do agree to you

Comment

Trading should be enjoyable and profitable.

Comment

Originally posted by eggzactly View Post
        Trading should be enjoyable and profitable.
        What do you mean " should" so you say that you are not having fun while trading? just curious

Comment

Originally posted by reynuevo View Post
          What do you mean " should" so you say that you are not having fun while trading? just curious
          Completely relaxed, enjoying every day my work, and off course profitable. Continue my average of 5-10% profit every month (low risk profile), and building wealth for my clients too.

regards,

Comment

Originally posted by eggzactly View Post
            Completely relaxed, enjoying every day my work, and off course profitable. Continue my average of 5-10% profit every month (low risk profile), and building wealth for my clients too.

regards,
            of course, everything that is run for pleasure results will be better

Comment

By fun I think many actually mean "less stressful" same as eggzactly refers to as "RELAXED" = LOW RISK PROFILE

Comment

Originally posted by ramonramirez View Post
                Trading is not fun for me because i must say that we have to become serious if we have to earn something, because in business you have to be a professional businessman so if you want to become a professional trader you must have to be serious about the trading so i can not do it for the fun. i just accept it as a profession so i have to be professonal. What you think?
                yes, I totally agree with you. trading is fun even sometime make me in emotion
                but we should enjoy anything we do especially forex trading so we can gain profit well.

Comment

Forex trading is a business. It's not much different from the work. So it would be better if we like this work first.
                  after that, find a broker who can be trusted and have fun with your work.

Comment

Frankly, it has become boring now.Any one else sharing the same feeling with me?!!

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy View Post
                      Frankly, it has become boring now.Any one else sharing the same feeling with me?!!
                      I agree, but it is fun sometimes if im profitable..

Comment

Originally posted by ramonramirez View Post
                        I agree, but it is fun sometimes if im profitable..
                        even that part has also become monotonous, its like a regular job now a days, setups and then trade, trade managemnt rules kicking in, then exit, everytime repeatation, so boring.I play Sudoku during market time to cut the monotony.

Comment

Boring is the majority

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy View Post
                            even that part has also become monotonous, its like a regular job now a days, setups and then trade, trade managemnt rules kicking in, then exit, everytime repeatation, so boring.I play Sudoku during market time to cut the monotony.
                            a good way to kill time , on the sidelines of our time waiting for the right to enter the market.
                            It's better than continue to see the chart that only makes us bored if such routines.

Comment

Trading, hmm..., if you know what you're doing is great! If not, you're heading toward deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep creek! I wish one day to trade full time because at the moment, I am still trading part time. I like it though.

Best,
                              Unclepips

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X