Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking...

Walking...

- Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.

- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where the heck she is.

- The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

- I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

- I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

- And last but not least: I don't exercise because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.

- You could run this over to your friends but why not just e-mail it to them!

By walking about 3 kilometers a day, the probability to die prematurely falls. By doing this regularly, you can extend your life and make it active and healthy; reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease; cleans body from cholesterol and toxins; reduce weight without strenuous exercise and diet; it does not necessarily takes a lot of time, you can make a walk, going to work or home.

Comment

Walking is an important part of our lives, especially if you consider that most people lead a sedentary lifestyle, so this is very true. I heard that one must walk 5 kilometres a day minimum.

Comment

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

True that

Comment

"- The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again. "

I hear my colleagues do that for quite a bit all week long, speaking about heavy breathing,not exercising :-)

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

"The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again."

Hey, if that's what you want just move to a city with really poor air quality where you can develop asthma or bronchitis and you'll be all set. No exercise required - other than moving that is.

"I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there."

Should have joined a British health club, that way you would've lost about 306 pounds right off the bat (at the current exchange rate, $400 U.S. Dollars = $306 British pounds).

"I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing."

I believe that's called.... sleep walking.

Comment

I think that walking or exercising is very important, I personally run early in the morning and at night. Obviously my physical form is quite good and I also have an excellent diet.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X