How to Choose a Forex Broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Choose a Forex Broker?

How to Choose a good Forex Broker? Any tips for a newbie like me? thanks in advance

look on its reputation, first, how big it is, how long it works on forex...

Comment

most important is this:
      Is your money safe with them?

Comment

Originally posted by St.Louis View Post
        look on its reputation, first, how big it is, how long it works on forex...
        Thanks, you are right...

Comment

see this blog

http://www.klontongklontong.blogspot.com

Comment

You should see some testimonials!!, That is a good way to know if they are good..
            look at here: http://forexsignalsclub.com/testimonials/

Comment

I think I'm not wrong to come here. Here is discussing about such kind of informative matter...

Miracle News!!!!

Trader is the first and only true profitable robot in the market that was designed to resolve all of the following issues:

Problems with wrong trading alert – RESOLVED!!!

Difficulties to enter a trade at news time when market moves lightening fast – RESOLVED!!!
              Problems with determining the right time to enter trade – RESOLVED!!!
              Problems choosing the best high/low for pending orders when market fluctuates like a mad bull before news – RESOLVED!!!

Happy Trading!!!
              http://www.miraclenewsrobot.com
              Last edited by robot16; 09-08-12, 12:31.

Comment

reputation is the most important, you can search for ratings for your target broker.

Comment

hello, you can choose a decent broker by trying some that are well rated and reviewed by traders all over the net you will find a lot out there but only few will suit you ! you gotta try their demo accounts and see if they are good, also ask people in your entourage !
                  as for me and after that process done since 2 years I have found that hotforex is the best broker for me !

Comment

I always suggest trying live trading with small deposit to feel the full service and it won't take too much risk

Comment

you can choose a broker from it's reputation on a forex forum, or maybe you can try it yourself with their demo account =D Look for the contest their held, a promotion that they give and everything that they provide for us to help our trading activity ... I use FBS to do my trading and I have feel very comfortable with it... You can try the $5 welcome bonus from FBS, so you can try FBS on do your real trading without need to deposit first =D

Comment

Originally posted by firmanta View Post
                        you can choose a broker from it's reputation on a forex forum, or maybe you can try it yourself with their demo account =D Look for the contest their held, a promotion that they give and everything that they provide for us to help our trading activity ... I use FBS to do my trading and I have feel very comfortable with it... You can try the $5 welcome bonus from FBS, so you can try FBS on do your real trading without need to deposit first =D
                        I am using FBS too, but I didn't request for the $5 bonus. I made deposit my self into my micro account and get free 30% deposit bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by strawberryfx View Post
                          I am using FBS too, but I didn't request for the $5 bonus. I made deposit my self into my micro account and get free 30% deposit bonus.
                          so i am... do you make deposit using Liberty Reserve??

Comment

Choose broker that has good service for our trading, like the promotion, tools, contests etc..
                            And I've got a broker like that, I use the FBS to trading.. How about you, guys?

Comment

Originally posted by strawberryfx View Post
                              Choose broker that has good service for our trading, like the promotion, tools, contests etc..
                              And I've got a broker like that, I use the FBS to trading.. How about you, guys?
                              In my opinion, we must choose broker which offer bonus for deposits, have good reputation for some years, hold several contest regularly, tools and make us feel comfortable to trading, like my broker, FBS. I get it all from this broker.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X