Fundamental analisys vs technical analisys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundamental analisys vs technical analisys

which you prefer? and which method you apply?(supply and demand,pattern,fibo...)

Which ever strategy you make on base on any indicator will be lagging , follow the PRICE ACTION METHOD...

Comment

RSI is not lagging, but i get what you mean, most smoothing algos implies lagging the signals, there is no way around that
      and the more you smooth, the more you lag... it would be great to have an indi that smoothes but not lags as much

Comment

I really like fundamental better because technical is a bit irregular!

Comment

I think there are three factors you need to take into account - the macro picture, order flow and technical analysis. The macro angle covers things like interest rates and geopolitical factors, order flow is about things like COT reports and options, and price action is about what's happening right now in the market. Get a grasp on all three and you're way ahead. It's a lot of work, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jainme View Post
            I really like fundamental better because technical is a bit irregular!
            Forex is very irregular compared to stocks. I don't see how you can get a good edge in Forex but I'm willing to learn!

Comment

Originally posted by beemole View Post
              Forex is very irregular compared to stocks. I don't see how you can get a good edge in Forex but I'm willing to learn!
              Follow the order flow!

Comment

I am fully technical analysis on the short term. Fundamental analysis is better if you are a long term trader.

Comment

I would always go for technical analysis over fundamental

Comment

Fundamental analysis is a method of evaluating securities by attempting to measure the intrinsic value of a stock. Technical analysis differs from fundamental analysis in that the stock's price and volume are the only inputs. Both methods are used for researching and forecasting future trends in stock prices.

Comment

In my opinion, I prefer using fundamental because its better, and i feel technical seems to be a bit irregular.

Comment

Leverage is one kind of loan that broker provide to their trader. Trader can trade big with small capital. This is made the forex market so lucrative and risky. Leverage can be good or bad. So, trader should learn about that and decide whatever trader with it or not. My broker Forex4you provides high leverage. However, I prefer low leverage. So, I adjust it at my preference.

Comment

I will say it depends on your timeline for trade. If you are doing day trades, stick with technicals. If you are swing trader (from 1 week to 8 weeks), i will stay more on technical but bit understanding of fundamentals help. In this case, there might be dividend coming for that company, so if you have some fundamental background, it will help. If you are investor, i will focus more on fundamental to select stocks and technicals to select entry/exit. Of course, nothing is perfect, so if you know both, thats helps in longer run.

Last but not least, fundamental or technical, no matter what, follow your trading plan and risk management principals.

hope this helps.

Comment

Technical analysis would be looking at the price movement of a security and utilizes this data to attempt for predicting the future price movements. Fundamental analysis instead would be looking at economic as week as financial factors that would be influencing a business.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X