Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump’s press conference as president elect for the United States of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump’s press conference as president elect for the United States of America

Donald Trump’s press conference as president elect for the United States of America

FIBO Group company highlights the most important events of the week. On Wednesday, January 11 Donald Trump will hold his first press conference as president elect for the United States of America. During the conference Donald Trump is going to tell the audience what he will do with his businesses and highlight his near-term plans as head of the White House.

Let us recall that Mr. Trump made the support of the middle class the cornerstone of his election campaign. To achieve his plan he is going to make the following steps: Cancel the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement that unites 12 countries and accounts for more than 40% of the world economy, to reduce taxes for mid cap companies that will definitely encourage the flow of capital to the USA. He also plans to carry out structural changes in the hydrocarbon extraction sector (oil/coal/gas) and pharmaceutical sector.

This information will be available on Wednesday evening 11.01.2017 and could be used to gain with FIBO Group.

Is there any way for Trump to resign? That could be a huge impact on the market.

Comment

What about Trump inauguration? Anybody traded it?

Comment

Originally posted by aventador View Post
        Is there any way for Trump to resign? That could be a huge impact on the market.
        Believe me, he is on his way to resignation. I am sure once the facts reveal themselves by Mueller's investigation,he would rather resign than be impeached. Taking the coward's way out as usual. The Orange Clown is even asking if it's possible for him to pardon himself. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by OsmanIM View Post
          Believe me, he is on his way to resignation. I am sure once the facts reveal themselves by Mueller's investigation,he would rather resign than be impeached. Taking the coward's way out as usual. The Orange Clown is even asking if it's possible for him to pardon himself. Go figure.
          Russia collusion probe has been quietly abandoned, seems no proofs or facts that points on Russia impact on US president elections. Critics are angry while Trump moves through its biggest for decades tax reform! Simply can't believe that

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X