Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have comments or suggestion which one could attract most for new traders? Would it be a Demo Account or Live Account?

Let's post new trader questions in the beginners section. This section is for posting trading systems. Become familiar with the layout of the forum please.

Comment

nfraction given please see this ----> http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9709-100-Working-Holly-Grail-System

..... welcome to the forum but request you to please do go through the rules

thread moved to beginner section

Comment

of course demo is the best to start off. you need practice before you start putting your real hard-earned money into trading.

Comment

Do let me know if you ever come across a newbie who is confident enough to trade on a live account instead of toying with a practice account first. I would love to meet him

Comment

get familiar with the market and your platform on demo but do not spend too much time with it. There is huge emotional difference between demo and real money, so after you have some practice go live with very small amount. You can easily increase it when your live trading is going well

Comment

Originally posted by doky View Post
              get familiar with the market and your platform on demo but do not spend too much time with it. There is huge emotional difference between demo and real money, so after you have some practice go live with very small amount. You can easily increase it when your live trading is going well
              I was about to type this same thing which is excellent advice doky.

okimarito, I have seen similar requests and seen replies that state not to demo, but to jump right in and taking such advice from fools will guarantee your failure trading the currency markets. What is your training with the forex?

Comment

I use both. demo account to pratice and make my trading skills be better so i can trading be better with my live account.

Comment

Start with reading and watching the Forex training video before you are start with demo account. This will help you to practice. If you have no foundation, you will making Forex as another gambling machine. Keep practice with demo account until you are able to minimize the loss.

happy trading.

Comment

Be profitable in demo isnt a proof for beeing successfull with a live account. It's no problem to loose a couple thousend bucks on demo; you will think "damn next time i will do this and that" but you cant compare this to a real account. If you loose money with a real account you have to face emotions like fear and greed. It hurts when you loose money. So my advice is start small, i mean really small get a micro account fund it with 100$ and trade it. You will recognize a total differenty approach and feeling for this. Just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Kristianto View Post
                      of course demo is the best to start off. you need practice before you start putting your real hard-earned money into trading.
                      Hi Kristianto,

Thank you for your comments.

I agree with you, i have been reading some replies to go for demo first. But with your experience, how long have you stayed in demo account?

Comment

Originally posted by kakrosie View Post
                        Do let me know if you ever come across a newbie who is confident enough to trade on a live account instead of toying with a practice account first. I would love to meet him

Hi Kakrosie,

You have point there, i also want to have some conversation to that person and ask him/her about his/her experience..

Comment

Originally posted by doky View Post
                          Originally posted by ForexMike View Post
                          I was about to type this same thing which is excellent advice doky.

okimarito, I have seen similar requests and seen replies that state not to demo, but to jump right in and taking such advice from fools will guarantee your failure trading the currency markets. What is your training with the forex?
                          Hi doky and ForexMike,

Thank you for your comments. I tried to register as a demo account, i am not yet mentally prepared to use my real money.. .. anyway, i am curious, if i have to go through in live account, i am not sure enough how much money would i need to deposit..

Comment

Originally posted by alify View Post
                            I use both. demo account to pratice and make my trading skills be better so i can trading be better with my live account.
                            Hi Alify,

Thank you for your reply. Yeah i think it will solve my curiosity.. Hope i will get better in trading.. .. Anyway, how was your experience in your first live account trading?

Comment

Originally posted by duderex View Post
                              Start with reading and watching the Forex training video before you are start with demo account. This will help you to practice. If you have no foundation, you will making Forex as another gambling machine. Keep practice with demo account until you are able to minimize the loss.

happy trading.
                              Thank you duderex. Hope i can get better in trading. I still practicing in demo account. I was so busy these past few days..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X