Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The holy grail ...... Trade with me for more then 100 pips a day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The holy grail ...... Trade with me for more then 100 pips a day.

HELLO FRIENDS TODAY I AM GOING TO START A NEW THREAD NAMED HOLY-GRAIL IN THIS SECTION I AM GOING TO PROVIDE MY TRADES TO ALL STRUGGLING TRADERS

AS THERE IS LESS TIME FOR ME TO POST ALL MY TRADES I CANT PROVIDE SIGNAL HERE INSTADE OF I AM GOING TO SHARE MY ACCOUNT DETAIL (DEMO) HERE

GO TO WWW.HOTFOREX.COM AND DOWNLOAD THEIR MT4

HERE IS MY LOG-IN DETAIL SO YOU CAN JOIN ME ANY TIME AND CATCH MY TRADES

User ID (login) ----186732
    Investor password---- 6J9XhBTU2
    Server mt4demo.hotforex.com
    Account type DemoHotForex

Trading starts from Monday 9th January 2012
    Last edited by niftymover; 10-01-12, 04:25.

do you trade manually or EA?

Comment

Originally posted by mograst View Post
      do you trade manually or EA?
      manually....

Comment

Thanks niftymover will be following...

Comment

If we see good results would you be prepared to teach the method?

Comment

Hi,

With your trader's password, I can place the trades. I think you want us to see your trades and not execute any trade in your demo account.

If you agree to above, please give us the investor password and delete your trade password from above.

Comment

Hi niftymover,
              thanks for your sharing spirit and your willingness to help other traders.
              I for one got a horrible start of the year in missing opportunites rather than losing trades
              I got totally confused with the mixed picture of good us economical data and the europe dept mess
              At the beginning of the year I talked with a friend of mine about the 1st quarter of 2012 and what to expect
              I told him what entries I was looking for and one of them was to long usdcad at 1.0080
              Guess what, the pair got there and I didn't take the trade because the us market was too strong that day and I thought it would further go up the next days what would have been negative for usdcad
              I had a short on eurusd at 1.3067 on Jan.,2nd, got stopped out at breakeven and never got back into the short side again....always in mind that usa would rally and push eurusd up
              Long story short, I'm likely somehow thinking too much before going into a position and it's more annoying to have missed the trade than have taken a small loss.
              So it will be very interesting for me to see what other traders are doing (in this case you, nifty) and why. Maybe you can tell us in a daily summary why you have taken your trades

Comment

100 pips every day? u must be millionaire

Comment

Nifty what is your trading timeframe......I can help anyone who needs quick trades...I trade 15 minutes and can provide free signals...looking for a trade copier to give FREE signals to my brothers and sisters here

Comment

I liked the picture in the first post really cool hehe

Comment

Originally posted by dannydon786 View Post
                      Nifty what is your trading timeframe......I can help anyone who needs quick trades...I trade 15 minutes and can provide free signals...looking for a trade copier to give FREE signals to my brothers and sisters here
                      Hi Dannydon786,

Thanks for your offer. I am interested in having the signals. Please let me know how you are going to send the signals.

Comment

Originally posted by leon1 View Post
                        100 pips every day? u must be millionaire
                        yes leon1 my friend i am millionaire becoz i has millions friends over here and i has thair good wishes well ....... be coz here we are sharing our stuff for free without any condition not like your WWW.Ewef.Net ..... my friend when you stop barking ...

1 advice to you ..kindly do some contribution here for members instead of barking on others...... and after you will find how beautiful the world and people is.

thanks you good wisher NIFTYMOVER

Comment

Originally posted by Fxheaven View Post
                          Hi Dannydon786,

Thanks for your offer. I am interested in having the signals. Please let me know how you are going to send the signals.
                          see post one

Comment

Originally posted by dannydon786 View Post
                            i am trading on 1 hour time frame ..... and timing is Asian an us opening session ... its about 9 am to 8 pm Indian time
                            thanks

Comment

niftymover,
                              I am in.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X